For most visitors to Costa Rica it is a “must” to see the famous Quetzal bird. Take a hike with our guide from Dantica Cloud Forest Lodge to see this magnificent bird, early in the morning, but with a little bit of luck the Quetzal show itself at other times of the day, when you are enjoying the spectacular view on the cloud forest from your luxurious lodge.
Dantica Cloud Forest Lodge is situated in the cloud forests of San Gerardo de Dota, about 4 kilometers from the Panamerican Highway, the highway from San José to Panama, half way Cartago and San Isidro.
- quetzal tour with our expert guide
- shopping in our own gallery with Indian art
- hike through the 20 hectare private nature area
- visiting the magnificent waterfalls hiking or on horseback
- visit to the parks Los Quetzales and Tapanti
- visit to Cerro de la Muerte with its unique vegetation, almost the highest point of Costa Rica
High season (Dec. 14 – April 30)
– Bungalow Superior, 2 persons U$ 146.-
– de Luxe Suite, 2 personen U$ 168,-
Low season (May 1 -Dec 12)
– bungalow Superior, 2 persons U$ 122,-
– de Luxe Suite, 2 persons U$ 146,-
Prices include breakfast and do not include taxes. Children under 12 free.
The Superior bungalows are equipped with a jacuzzi, satellive TV, eiderdown quilts, heating, safe, hairdryer, minibar and a private terrace. The Luxury Suite has a fireplace and a private garden.